Monday, April 03, 2006

24/4 - Chinese Prelims
25/4 - English Paper 2
3/5 - SS & EMaths
4/5 - Geography
5/5 - Biology
8/5 - Accounts
9/5 - Physics
11/5 - Art

* 28/4 - O level coursework submission for Mid Years, 5 A2 Boards(Prep Work) + 10% of Actual final piece


OMG, I have no idea why, but lately I've been fucking
stressed! All I think of is either STUDYING or DOING WELL!
Anything other than that, I seriously cannot be bothered.
This is what I'm aiming to achieve:
Art - A1
EMaths - A1
Accounts - A1
English - B3
Sciences - B3
Chinese - B4
SS/Geog - B4

RAAHHHHHHHHHH! STUDY STACE STUDY!!!
Nothings impossible, I CAN DO IT! I CAN!

For now:
Goodbye friendster,
Goodbye blog,
Goodbye msn, etc.

I'll be back, after the exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home